For more information about home health and coverage, you may find the following websites useful::
- The Area Agency on Aging: The Area Agency on Aging is a private, non-profit organization specializing helping older adults meet their longterm care goals so they can achieve the highest possible quality of life.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): CMS provides health coverage for 100 million people through Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program.
- Job and Family Services – Ohio Medicaid: Medicaid offers home health services as State Plan services, provided by Medicare Certified Home Health Agencies (MCRHHA) on a part-time and intermittent basis to Medicaid consumers of any age.
- Midwest Care Alliance (MCA): The MCA is Ohio’s trade association representing hospices, home care, and palliative care, supporting the growth and development of provider programs through education, advocacy, and technical information.
- National Association for Homecare & Hospice (NAHC): The NAHC is the nation’s largest trade association representing home care agencies, hospices, and home care aide organizations.
- Engage with Grace: The One Slide Project was designed with one simple goal: to help get the conversation about end of life experience started.
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC): For employees suffering from work-related injuries, the BWC provides access to high-quality health care, including home health needs.
- Veterans Administration (VA): The VA administers a variety of benefits and services that provide financial and other forms of assistance to Service members, Veterans, their dependents and survivors.