Home Health Care Services
In Home Health Care Services
- Personal Care: includes elimination/incontinent care and personal care such as bathing/dressing and hair/nail/skin/oral care. Personal care is administered by Certified Home Health Aides, with a plan of care established first through discussion with the client/caregiver and a Registered Nurse. Some health insurance providers, such as state Medicaid, require a physician’s order for personal care.
- Skilled Nursing: includes comprehensive assessments, cardio-pulmonary management, disease education/management, elimination management, wound care, IV maintenance, and medication instruction/administration. Skilled nursing is typically performed by a Licensed Practical Nurse or a Registered Nurse, and all procedures and the frequency of the visits are determined by the client’s primary care physician.
- Therapy: includes home-based therapy that allows clients to develop independence with daily activities in a convenient and comfortable setting where families can also be closely involved in the rehabilitation process.
- Exercise therapy helps individuals maintain or gain range of motion/mobility.
- Occupational therapy helps individuals regain day to day skills such as dressing and feeding.
- Speech and language therapy helps individuals improve breathing, speaking, or swallowing function. Speech therapy focuses on the ability to understand words and the ability to use words to express one’s self.
To learn more about how ClearPath can service your home health needs, please call us at 877–892-1568 or fill out a Request for Home Health Care Services.